The ENV Student Success and Advising Center team is committed to providing a host of advising services to students majoring and minoring in programs in the College of Environmental Design.
The Center is located in Building 7, Room 104A. (See map)
Academic Advising Support due to COVID-19
Campus buildings remain closed and locked due to COVID-19 concerns. Virtual academic and career advising are available to students. Have questions? The Center can be reached via email at email@example.com.
The Center is also on Instagram! Follow @cpp_envadvising.
Students have access to the expertise of the following advisors:
|ENV Student Success Center Student
ENV Student Success Coordinator
|Alie Ivie, M.S.
ENV Career Specialist
Retention and Graduation Specialist
|Jay Ebue, M.Ed.
Senior Coordinator, Bronco Advising Center
(If you don't know the name of your faculty advisor, please contact your department office.)
*Students should see faculty advisor before reaching out to Teresa Castaneda in ENV Student Success Center
Tips for success
- Meet with your Faculty Advisor
- Develop an academic plan and review it with your Faculty Advisor or Staff Advisor from the ENV Student Success Advising Center
- Be organized and work on time management
- Understand your curriculum sheet and degree requirements, review your Degree Progress Report (DPR)
- Being prepared for meetings and classes (advising appointments, study groups and tutoring sessions)
- READ YOUR CPP EMAIL REGULARLY
Students should also familiarize themselves with their home department site:
- Department of Architecture - http://env.cpp.edu/arc
- Department of Art - http://env.cpp.edu/art
- Department of Landscape Architecture - http://env.cpp.edu/la
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning - http://env.cpp.edu/urp
University services are available through online and remote methods. Below are useful links that will keep you up to date on the status of the campus.