Back by popular demand, ENV Speed Mentoring will hold its Winter Quarter program in the Atrium of Building 7.
Undergraduate and graduate students will have the chance to meet principals, creative managers and industry professionals from ENV's alumni ranks, professional advisory boards and practitioner partners. Mentors and mentees will be paired in five-minute rotating sessions. Ever wonder:
- How do make yourself stand out to a potential employer from a field of fellow job applicants?
- How do you turn an internship into a permanent job?
- What are my career prospects in the economy after I graduate?
- How do you take a portfolio from "good" to "stellar"?
- What are the short- and long-term career advantages of understanding the cultures of lateral design discplines, such as the intersection between urban planning and landscape architecture, art and architecture?
The first 20 students to register will receive a $10 Bronco card. RSVP at https://env-speed-mentoring-winter2017.eventbrite.com