ENV Speed Mentoring will hold its Spring Quarter 2017 program at the Building 7 Courtyard.
Undergraduate and graduate students will have the chance to meet principals, creative managers and industry professionals from ENV's alumni ranks, professional advisory boards and practitioner partners. Mentors and mentees will be paired in 5-minute rotating sessions. Ever wonder:
- How do make yourself stand out to a potential employer from a field of fellow job applicants?
- How do you turn an internship into a permanent job?
- What are my career prospects in the economy after I graduate?
- How do you take a portfolio from "good" to "stellar"?
- What are the short- and long-term career advantages of understanding the cultures of lateral design discplines, such as the intersection between urban planning and landscape architecture, art and architecture?
RESERVE A MENTOR
Students can go through the 5-minute rotation or reserve a 10-minute session with up to 3 mentors. The 10-minute sessions allow for a longer discussion and exchange of ideas for those who have identified speed mentors with whom they'd especially desire to connect.