Cal Poly Pomona's Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships' mission is to provide financial assistance to help students and families achieve their academic goals.
All students should visit the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships to learn if they qualify for aid.
CPP offers numerous types of financial assistance to students:
- Grants - Aid that does not need to be repaid.
- Federal Work Study - A work program in which the student earns a salary for hours worked.
- Scholarships - Aid that does not need to be repaid but requires a separate application from the FAFSA.
- Bronco Scholarship Application (BSA) - Online scholarship applicaton for scholarship opportunities from colleges, departments, clubs, and offices throughout campus. For specific deadlines, go to the Bronco Scholarship Application.
- California Middle Class Scholarship - Tuition reduction program for California residents.
- Loans - Aid that need to be repaid.
- TEACH Grant - A grant/loan combination that requires a TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve (ATS).
With a learn-by-doing philosophy, Cal Poly Pomona offers a variety of programs that provide our students with real life, hands-on experience and adventure!
Financial Aid requirements and qualifications vary for the special programs we offer, and may require the student to submit additional documents for processing:
- Study Abroad - Financial Aid Availability and Instructions for Study Abroad Program
- Summer Aid - Application for Financial Aid for the Summer Quarter
- Veteran Benefits - Instructions on Applying for Veterans Benefits
- Teacher Credential Program - Eligibility and Procedures for Financial Aid for Teacher Credential Programs
- Second BA/BS & MA - Eligibility and Procedures for Financial Aid for Second Baccalaureates and Masterâs Degree Programs
- Ed.D. Program - Eligibility and Procedures for Financial Aid for the Ed.D. Program
- Early Start - Financial Aid Availability and Instructions for Early Start