General Advising + Forms

General Advising Links:

Most necessary academic forms can be found on the Registrar's form page; questions about procees and forms shoudl be directed to the student's cohort level advisor or the graduate coordinator.  

Financial Aid questions should be directed to the Office of Financial Aid.

Students in need of assistance can reach out to:

For GE specific questions please contact the College of ENV Student Success Coordinator:

  • Teresa Castaneda (
  • Students are encouraged to meet with Teresa for any general academic advising; Teresa is especially good with GE courses.  

Specific BSLA and MLA documents and advising information can be found on the tabs on this page.